Identity is a 3-week series where kids will uncover the answer to the question, “Who am I?” They will learn from the book of Ephesians that they are loved, unique, and have a purpose because of their identity in Christ. This curriculum is written with RIGHT NOW in mind. We have added an easy to use family option for churches who are unable to do small groups or who remain virtual. All large group content is online service-friendly, please feel free to record and use any of the content in your live and online streaming services. Everything is Covid-friendly and written with social distancing in mind.
Series Verse: “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!” (2 Corinthians 5:17 NIV)
Each Week Includes:
- Series and weekly verse
- A Takeaway statement
- Large group game
- Message/Object Lesson
- Small group discussion
- Small group game/activity
- Review questions
- Take-home card
- Family resource (alternative to small groups)
- Service slides
- Additional social media graphics
- Bible Story – Loved by God (Ephesians 2:3-6; 3:14-19)
- Today’s Takeaway – God loves me even when I feel unloved.
- Weekly Verse – “See how very much our Father loves us, for He calls us His children, and that is what we are! But the people who belong to this world don’t recognize that we are God’s children because they don’t know Him.” (1 John 3:1 NLT)
- Bible Story – My Purpose (Ephesians 4:7-16)
- Today’s Takeaway – God has a purpose for my life.
- Weekly Verse – “You can make many plans, but the Lord’s purpose will prevail.” (Proverbs 19:21 NLT)
- Bible Story – More Like Him (Ephesians 4:21-5:2)
- Today’s Takeaway – God created me to be like Him.
- Weekly Verse – “Imitate God, therefore, in everything you do, because you are his dear children.” (Ephesians 5:1 NLT)