Just Worship. is a 5-week series where kids will learn how to worship God from ten Hebrew words for worship and praise found in the Bible. We know that boys are often the hardest to engage in worship. That’s why we created this curriculum with sports theming, games, skits, and object lessons to help boys and girls relate to the subject and understand that worship is for everyone! This curriculum is written with RIGHT NOW in mind. We have added an easy to use family option for churches who are unable to do small groups or who remain virtual. All large group content is online service-friendly, please feel free to record and use any of the content in your live and online streaming services. Everything is Covid-friendly and written with social distancing in mind.
Series Verse: “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” (Psalm 139:13-14 NIV)
Each Week Includes:
- Series and weekly verse
- A Takeaway statement
- Large group game
- Message/Object Lesson
- Small group discussion
- Small group game/activity
- Review questions
- Take-home card
- Family resource (alternative to small groups)
- Service slides
- Additional social media graphics
- Bible Story – Yadah and Towdah (Daniel 2:19-23 and Jonah 2:9-10 NLT)
- Today’s Takeaway – I will lift up my hands and thank God.
- Weekly Verse – “I will praise You as long as I live, lifting up my hands to You in prayer.” (Psalm 63:4 NLT)
- Bible Story – Halal and Karar (2 Samuel 6:12-16 NLT)
- Today’s Takeaway – I will celebrate because I have the joy of the Lord.
- Weekly Verse – “Praise Him for his mighty works; praise His unequaled greatness!” (Psalm 150:2 NLT)
- Bible Story – Barak and Tephillah (Psalm 86:1-7 NLT)
- Today’s Takeaway – I will humble myself by kneeling and praying to God.
- Weekly Verse – “Come, let us worship and bow down. Let us kneel before the Lord our maker.” (Psalm 95:6 NLT)
- Bible Story – Tehillah and Zamar (2 Chronicles 20:15-24 NLT)
- Today’s Takeaway – I will sing my powerful praises to God.
- Weekly Verse – “Let the godly sing for joy to the Lord; it is fitting for the pure to praise Him. Praise the Lord with melodies on the lyre; make music for Him on the ten-stringed harp.” (Psalm 33:1-2 NLT)
- Bible Story – Shabach and Taqa (1 Samuel 4:5-8 NLT)
- Today’s Takeaway – I will get loud about praising my God.
- Weekly Verse – “Come, everyone! Clap your hands! Shout to God with joyful praise!” (Psalm 47:1 NLT)