Wonder Women is a 4-week series where kids will learn about four “Wonder Women” in the Bible: Hannah, Rachel, Sarah, and Jehosheba. Each of them played a crucial part in God’s plan. This curriculum is written with RIGHT NOW in mind. We are continuing to include an easy to use alternative family option for churches who are unable to do small groups or who remain virtual.
Series Verse: “Commit your works to the Lord, And your thoughts will be established.” (Proverbs 16:3 NKJV)
Each Week Includes:
- Series and weekly verse
- A Takeaway statement
- Large group game
- Message/Object Lesson
- Small group discussion
- Small group game/activity
- Review questions
- Take-home card
- Family resource (alternative to small groups)
- Service slides
- Additional social media graphics
- Wonder Woman – Hannah
- Bible Story – Hannah Prays a Powerful Prayer (1 Samuel 1:9-28 NLT)
- Today’s Takeaway – Prayer makes my words powerful.
- Weekly Verse – “Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.” (James 5:16 NLT)
- Wonder Woman – Sarah
- Bible Story – Sarah’s Disbelief (Genesis 18:1-15 NLT)
- Today’s Takeaway – God’s power is stronger than my doubt.
- Weekly Verse – “…My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.” (2 Corinthians 12:9 NLT)
- Wonder Woman – Jehosheba
- Bible Story – Jehosheba is Fearless (2 Kings 11:1-16 NLT)
- Today’s Takeaway – I can be powerful when I fearlessly follow God.
- Weekly Verse – “The wicked run away when no one is chasing them, but the godly are as bold as lions.” (Proverbs 28:1 NLT)
- Wonder Woman – Rachel
- Bible Story – Rachel Gets Impatient (Genesis 30:1-2; 22-24 NLT)
- Today’s Takeaway – I need to wait for God’s power to show up.
- Weekly Verse – “You, too, must be patient. Take courage, for the coming of the Lord is near.” (James 5:8 NLT)